The TrainRite Compact Fitness Journal logs all your daily exercise, without all the added junk other journals offer. This is a very compact yet effective fitness tool that allows you to create a fitness plan, track your progress, and achieve your fitness goals. Great for both fitness junkies and beginners alike; small enough to toss in your gym bag on the run, and durable with waterproof covers. Dimensions: 4.25” x 5.5”
What you get:
- Compact, durable coil bound journal with waterproof covers (4.5 x 5.5”)
- 90 workouts worth of weight lifting PLUS cardio logging
- Each workout tracks 10 exercises per workout, and 3 cardio
- Up to 5 sets per exercise with variable weight
- Rotating 2–week workout schedule chart allows you to plan your schedule far in advance
- Space for notes
Pure and Simple. Planning and tracking your workout is essential to gauge your progress. How many lunges could you do last workout? How many reps did you do? From beginners to seasoned, our books are small, durable, easy to use, and most importantly effective for your transformation. Even better, you won’t need to buy a new phone or tablet if you drop a dumbbell on it.
This journal is great for creating and adhering to a well-planned fitness regimen. Workout twice a week? 6 times a week? Either way, make sure you’re getting the most out of it by creating variation and planning for success.
Note: “Compact” means portable. Dimensions = 4.25″ x 5.5″